Canada's Most Listened To
Covering Over Six Million With An Approximate 2% Market Share!
From Newmarket To St. Catharines - Hamilton To Oshawa,
Why Advertise With Us?
- The Drew Marshall Show covers a local population of over 6 Million & has an estimated 2%
share of that market with a loyal listener base of well over 100,000 people per show!
- Thousands more are tuning in LIVE or downloading our archived shows weekly (between 500 &
1100 unique daily visitors)
- Approximately 3,000 engaged and interactive social media campaign followers
- In the last decade we've captured a target specific niche market and our listeners are specifically
tuning into this show BECAUSE of its spiritual content!
- The Drew Marshall Show has received great reviews by listeners, guests, and radio industry professionals!
Feedback From Guests & Listeners
"Drew is a gifted interviewer with a keen curiosity and an irreverent sense of humor. Hmm...wonder why I like him so much?"
Entertainer, Co-Host of “The Today Show”
NHL Commentator & Former Head Coach
Prime Minister of Canada
make an impact with his life. Well, he's not in jail and I think that Drew could become one of Canada's premier motivational
speakers. I really believe that he's got what it takes!"
Canadian Icon, Team Canada, Summit Series Hero, Motivational Speaker
I look forward to your next show!"
Host, “Glenn & Gary Show” AM 570 News
Diane McNeilly, Toronto
Mike Lane, Australia
The Demand & The Opportunity
We feel quite strongly that the same faith-based market that has been voraciously consuming faith-based books, music, TV, and radio will likewise consume high quality products associated with our market of integrity.
The Drew Marshall Show has already experienced explosive growth, because faith-based radio is simply mirroring current marketing trends.
- The Christian music industry recently grew from a music alternative to a booming industry, supported by recording companies, radio stations, music tours, and more than one billion dollars in annual sales.
- Religion is listed #1 among the top 16 categories of consumer book market revenues. According to the Christian Booksellers Association (CBA), “Religious book sales are expected to grow by 15% per year, while consumer product sales in general are expected to grow by less than 9%. We see no cap to the religious category in the general market.”
Consumer demand for media and entertainment with strong moral and spiritual values has exploded in
recent years. Books like The Shack by William P Young with over 18 million sold and The Purpose Driven Life by
Pastor Rick Warren with over 30 million sold have both topped the New York Times best sellers list in recent years.
- Christian radio has gone from a handful of stations 20 years ago to over 1,600 in North America today.
- Inspirational, faith-based shows are netting extremely high TV ratings, and Movie Guide magazine reports that the number of films with strong biblical themes has skyrocketed over the past decade. Did we ever think we would see a new branded distribution label from Twentieth Century Fox? In order for a movie to be distributed by Fox Faith, it has to have "overt Christian content or be derived from the work of a Christian author." The Passion of The Christ - a phenomenon or simply capturing the loyalty of a niche market? Need we say more?
How Do We Make Your Advertising Work For You?
We offer 20, 30 or 40 second spots - you choose the length based on budget and time needed to effectively communicate what you really want during our show!
- Phone Interviews
We'll offer you monthly phone interviews with the owner, employee, or a satisfied client from your business/charity! First hand testimonials are powerful!
- LIVE Drops
10 second spots read LIVE by host 4 times per show (changeable weekly)
- Web Banners & Links
We'll place your banner and link to your website on our homepage & 5 other most visited pages on drewmarshall.ca!
Visit Some of Our Current and Previous Partners
Become an Advertising Partner with The Drew Marshall Show today!
For more information on partnering with The Drew Marshall Show
Call Michelle @ 519.278.5344 (Tuesday-Friday 9:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. EST) or use this form: